At William Ruthven Secondary College we use the web-accessible system Compass to enable parents to access up-to-date information about their child’s progress as well as College news.
Every family receives their own Compass login, and the parent portal can be accessed through any web browser by clicking on the Compass link on the parents page. Alternatively, you can click here to access the login page.
Compass allows parents to:
- Monitor attendance and enter approval for absence or late arrivals;
- Communicate with teachers and view timetables and the College calendar;
- Monitor allocated homework and assessment tasks;
- Download and view progress and end of semester reports;
- Book parent-teacher conferences;
- Pay and provide consent for events and College fees;
- Update your contact details.